Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DIY Tea Cup Pin Cushion


Hey guys, I hope your day is going splendidly. I thought I would share with you one of my recent craft projects. I made this tea cup pin cushion that I saw on Pinterest a few months ago. It's pretty easy, Here is the original blog.

 Here is what you will need:
-Tea Cup
-Square of fabric (roughly 12" by 12")
-Elastic Band
-Stuffing (I used scraps from a tank top that I used for a dress)


The first thing you do is lay out your fabric (wrong side up):


Then, Place your stuffing in the middle:



Pull the edges towards the center and pull an elastic band around it. Then cut the edges down:



Flip it over and put it in the tea cup!


Finished Product!

You may want to hot glue your tea cup to its saucer, I didn't, but I think I might in the future.

Comment if you have questions, Let me know what you think!
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this Sarah - and that you "pinned it and did it"!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...