Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Report Card




In a way it seems like April just started, but at the same time the beginning of April seems like such a long time ago. Today I am linking up with Kelli from BlimeyCow and She Learns as She Goes. If you missed it, at the beginning of April I posted about my goals for the month and now that April is over it is time to tell you guys about how I did on my goals. The post is here if you missed it.

Finish Second Semester: B+


I almost made my goal of 70's in my computer science. Only one of my courses was below 70. I did make my goal of 60's in my geography. This semester was really tough, and I'm really proud of how well I did.

Spring Clean: A


I got my cleaning done! It didn't even take that long.

Sleep: C


I have been having trouble sleeping lately, so I didn't do as well on this, but I did make an effort.

Book G License Appointment: A+


I booked and paid for my appointment, I may have to reschedule it, but I did book it.

Read at least one book: A+


I finished the first Harry Potter book. And I am hooked on the second one, it feels good to read for fun again.

Keep up to date with Bible readings and devotions: C-


I didn’t do so well with this. I really tried. I kept up to date with my devotions but not my bible reading plan. This is going to be a continuing goal next month.

Get Outside: B-


I did get outside more then I usually do, but not as much as I was hoping to. I'm going to work on this next month as well.

Overall Grade: B-


I think I did okay on my goals this month. I actually really like writing down my goals. It really helps me to get things done. I am so looking forward to May. Make sure to check out Kelli's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...