Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Current Favourites


I am officially done my first year of university. It feels so great! This year (well 8 months technically) has been such a learning experience. Here are my current favourites this week!

1) Minecraft


I got minecraft once I got home from my exam. I am so excited. I'm still getting the hang of it but so far I love it!


2) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


I finished the first Harry Potter book and now I'm on to the second book! I just started, but I am so excited to continue.

3) The world's smallest jigsaw puzzle


I got this from my parents a while ago. I haven't started this yet, but I'm planning to either later today or this week. It's so tiny!


4) Playing Xbox with my brother


Now that I'm done school I can spend time with my brother playing xbox. I'm not very good, but I really like being with my brother.

5) Rain


Now, rain isn't always a good thing. But a few days ago there was an ice storm, and it took down a few trees. So I'm just glad it's not ice anymore.


What are your current favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...