Monday, April 08, 2013

Announcements!


Hey! Happy Monday!

I thought that today I would let you guys know about what I am currently working on (in terms of this blog)

1) Current favourites will be every Tuesday!

I like doing this. I especially like sharing little things with you that make me happy. So these will continue.

2) Advice On…

I am going to start posting weekly about what I've learned from university on Thursdays, hopefully they will help those of you that are thinking about university or are currently in university. These will go for at least a month, until I run out of things to talk about.  I am really excited about this.

3) Monthly goals and Report Cards

These will continue as well! I really like this; it kind of forces me to get things done.


Anyways, that’s kind of what I have planned so far. Of course there will be other things, but these are what you can expect on a regular basis. Also, Check out my Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/CampGirlInTheRealWorld

Do you have any suggestions?
Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...