Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Current Favourites


Do you ever just have one of those days where you keep doing silly things? Well I've had a couple days like that in a row. Yesterday I tried to make coffee without coffee grounds-it didn't work out so well. Today I went out the door without shoes on and wondered what felt different. Oh well. Here are my current favourites this week:

1) Sleeping



I've been pretty tired recently. I think university really drained my energy but I haven't noticed it until now.

2) Minecraft 

I'm currently working on a castle with guest bedrooms. It's super exciting, or at least I find it exciting.

3) My clean car!


I cleaned out my car yesterday! It feels like I have a brand new car! I'm pretty proud of it.

4) White Dress-Ben Rector


I really like this song


5) Outdoors!


I went for a walk this morning to get my plate sticker renewed, it is so nice out! I think I might go for another walk later today.

What are your favourites this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...