Monday, April 01, 2013

April Goals


I've mentioned Kelli from blimeycow in a post before, and every month she posts her goals for the month and then at the end of the month she evaluates herself and gives herself a report card. I thought I would try it this month.

Here are my April Goals!

1) Finish Second Semester

I would like to do this with at least 60% in my geography courses and 70% in my computer science courses. This is what's required in order for me to stay in co-op. Obviously I will aim to get a little higher, but I will be happy with just 60's and 70's.

2) Spring Clean

Matilda (my 2007 Nissan Versa) has gotten really dirty over the past two semesters. I hope to clean out my car inside, including vacuuming, washing the windows, and dusting everything. During the semester my room has been neglected. I really need to clean it and put everything where it belongs.

3) Sleep

I haven't been sleeping well the past few months. I'm finding that it is making me extra irritable. I need to get more sleep

4) Book my G license appointment

I've been putting off doing this, but this summer I need to get this done so that I won't have to worry about it during the school year.

5) Read at least 1 book

I'm hoping to read the Harry Potter series (shocker I know, I have never read them) and I'm hoping to finish the first one this month.

6) Keep up to date with bible reading and devotions

I've started a devotion book with Andrew (well, different books, but they are related) and I want to keep on track and not miss any days this month. I also want to read my bible more (I've really fallen behind on this) and my goal is to do the SOAP Bible reading plan at least 5 days a week in April.

7) Get Outside!

I'd like to get into the habit of walking more, or biking or being more active. At least 3 times a week. I find it really relaxes me and helps me de-stress. I really should do it more.

Do you have any resolutions this month?

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. These are great resolutions! I'm with you on the sleeping thing - I always feel SO much more pleasant when I've gotten enough sleep.

    Good luck with your goals! Thanks for the love and for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your resolutions! The Harry Potter books definately suck you in, you'll have no trouble finishing one this month :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...