Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Little Brown Notebook


Today I would like to share you one of the things Andrew and I do together.

In July of last year I bought a brown notebook after I had seen a similar idea on Pinterest. (I know, I mention Pinterest a lot. It's just super awesome for finding ideas) I call it, The Little Brown Notebook!




 The idea I found was to write a note in the book (something you like about the person, something you are especially thankful for that the person does for you, little love notes) and hide the notebook somewhere for the other person to find it. 


This could be anywhere. I've hidden it in the sheets of his bed, under his pillow. I've found it in my folded clothes, in my backpack. The point is to be sneaky. I really like this because it’s a fun and really inexpensive way to surprise the other person. I love giving Andrew little gifts. (I'm super excited to post about some of the cute things I've made him, It's really difficult to find gifts to make for one another when you are dating, and it's also difficult to come up with date ideas, so I'm planning on posting more about these later)

Happy Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...