Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Welcome!



Hey Everyone, My name is Sarah!

I have wanted to create a blog for a couple months now and after many failed attempts at trying to come up with a name, I finally found one that I think I like. I am so looking forward to this adventure.

First of all I am going to tell you a little bit about me. I am currently a first year Software Engineering student at the University of Guelph. (nerd alert, I know. I promise, I'm not that bad) I am 18 years old, almost 19.I still live at home with my parents and brother as well as our dog Freddie. These first few semesters have been such a learning experience but I know that I have definitely chosen the right program and major. The writing in this blog will not be perfect (I apologize for that!) but hopefully it won't be so horrendous that it distracts from what I'm saying.

When I'm not studying I enjoy baking, sewing, reading, photography, hanging out with my friends and boyfriend and trying out new things on pinterest. Also,  I love God and the outdoors.

My hope is to share with you the things I learn, cool creations I make and interesting things that I find along my journey.

I am so excited for this adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...