Thursday, March 21, 2013

Learning to "Blog"


Today I'm not feeling very productive. So instead of writing my annotated bibliography about deforestation I decided to explore things about making my blog prettier. I added buttons along the side, so you can follow me on various social media things! It's sad how proud I am of this. Anyways, I thought I would share with you how I figured it out.

I found this blog which helped me figure out how to put the buttons on to the blog. Super clear and helpful.

I also found this blog, which has a bunch of buttons in a variety of colours to download.

Hopefully these help if you are looking to create your own blog. I'm still learning, but I'm finding this so much fun. I'm still working out in my head exactly how I am going to organize this blog. For a software engineering student, it's kindof sad how much I don't know.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...