Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Current Favourites


Here are a few of my current favourite things:

 1) Kiss Goodnight by Tyler Shaw


I've liked this song for a while now, but I just bought it off of iTunes today (I know, what took me so long!) I really like this song. It's really easy to sing to in the car and the artist's voice is absolutely beautiful.

2) My TOMS


I got TOMS a week or two ago, I have wanted them for probably around a year (I know, I know, why didn't I just buy them a year ago?!) Well, last year I had really bad back troubles from an old soccer injury, and because of it I have orthopedics that I have to wear. My back has been feeling so much better though, so finally I can get TOMS and not have to worry about wearing orthopedics with them. I love them!

3) S'mores Tea from Teopia


I absolutely love this tea. I've had it for a while and I really hope they still make it when I run out. I will definitely be buying more.

4) This weather!


Spring has finally arrived, even though it is only a couple degrees above zero, it is so nice outside. And the snow is FINALLY melting!! I can't wait until I can ditch my winter coat.


5) My Semester Almost Being Over!


I only have 7 more days of class left. I am so excited to finish the semester and get started with my summer! And I'm also excited to be able to spend more time updating this blog and making it super awesome! April 15th can't get here fast enough

What are your current favourite things?
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...