Sunday, March 24, 2013

Senor Panda

Hey Everyone! First I would like to apologize for the inconsistency and somewhat randomness of my blogs as I start this journey. My second semester in university will be concluding in 2 weeks (AHHH!!!) and then I have exams, So I'm fairly busy. But believe me, starting after April 15th (my last exam), I have big plans for this blog. I am so looking forward to it.

In the meantime, today I thought I would write about the hamster my boyfriend got. It's a complicated story…

Last week (March 17th) my boyfriend Andrew got a hamster named Oreo. I helped him pick it out and choose a name and everything. It was all very exciting. Unfortunately, Oreo passed away yesterday. So Andrew and I made a trip to the pet store to get a new hamster. Here is a picture of Oreo.




 The pet store we went to graciously gave us a new hamster. Which brings me to the title of today's post.

I'd like to introduce you to Panda. He looks a lot like Oreo. His full name is Senor Panda. He is extremely cute, even though he bites a bit. Here is a picture of him!

Update: Unfortunately, Panda passed away last night. Rest In Peace Senor Panda!
                                
As a side note Andrew got a blog! Here is Andrew's blog

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...