Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Current Favourites


1) The Cuppow!

I've had this for a while, but it's still awesome and I want to share it with you. The cuppow is a lid that goes on a canning jar so you can drink out of it! It's pretty awesome. Here is where you can get one! I take my coffee to school in this and I made a sleeve for it because the glass gets pretty hot. I am hoping to make a new one over the summer and maybe even knit one.



2) Taylor Swift-RED

I love this CD. And I get to go to her concert in June! I'm so excited.

3) Kangaroo Water Bottle

My mom gave me this waterbottle for Valentines day. It's awesome. You press the button at the back to drink out of it and it doesn't spill everywhere!



4)Puns

I absolutely love puns. I think they are so funny.
Here are a few:

Never trust an atom. They make up everything!
Anything not related to elephants is irelephent.
How did the hipster burn his tongue? He drank his coffee before it was cool.
The church choir robes were too long and needed to be hymned.
He won the twister contest hands-down.
Some people take beautiful pictures and cut them into pieces. That's a puzzle to me.

5) New books!

My Harry Potter books came in the mail yesterday! I am so excited to read them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...