Thursday, April 04, 2013

20 Fun Facts About Me!


20 Fun Facts About Me!

So I've been blogging for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it! I actually find it so de-stressing, so I'm planning on continuing! With that being said, I've decided to share with you some facts about me.

  1. My name is Sarah
  2. My birthday is April 28th and I am almost 19
  3. I have a loving Mom, Dad and Younger (even though he is MUCH taller than me) Brother. They are amazing. Here they are!

    Sidenote-Stephen (my brother) has short hair now, this is an older picture

     I couldn't find a recent picture of all of them together, but they are all awesome 
  4. Oh, and we have a dog. His name is Freddie! Here is a picture of him

  1. I am currently working on my undergraduate degree at the University of Guelph.
  2. My program is Bachelor of Computing with a Major in Software Engineering and a Minor in Geography (with COOP) I am about to complete my first year and I LOVE it.
  3. I can solve a rubik's cube in 46.98 seconds
  4. I own 10 different rubik's cubes. And a rubik's cube mug, and speakers, and a onesie, I have lots of rubik's cube things.
  5. My camp name is Rubik's(shocking right?)
  6. I am both a coffee and tea person.
  7. My all time favourite CD is Newsboys Huston We Are Go- Live. I never get tired of it.
  8. My favourite Dessert is Cheesecake.
  9. My favourite fruit is raspberries
  10. My favourite colour is Yellow
  11. I love camp, outdoors
  12. My favourite verse is Proverbs 3:5-6
  13. My favourite chapter of the bible is Esther.
  14. I love reading, baking, taking pictures, sewing, crafts, looking/dreaming about weddings, and blogging.
  15. My favourite books are by Melody Carlson
  16. I love watching proposal videos on youtube. This one is my favourite:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...