Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Current Favourites


1) My new tea and coffee!

My parents got me some really awesome tea and coffee for Easter. I got Movie Night tea, which had popped popcorn in it! It's really awesome. I also got Sweet dreams tea, which I haven't tried yet but I'm really looking forward to. And my parents also got me Starbucks Blonde Roast coffee! Which is my favourite kind of coffee to make at home, It smells so good!

2) The Piano Guys-All of Me

I think the piano guys are amazing. Their music is so beautiful and this is by far my favourite song by them. It gives me chills.

3) printf("Almost done my second semester in computing!\n");

I couldn't resist putting a code snip-it up. I am 4 days and 4 assignments and 5 exams away from being done this semester. SO EXCITED.

4) The Office

The Office is one of my favourite shows. It is so funny and can always make me laugh when I'm feeling sad. My all time favourite episode is "Stress Relief".

5) The Birds in the morning

I love that the birds are chirping in the morning now. It means that warmer weather is almost here! Walking around campus hearing the birds and not freezing is such a good feeling.

What are some of your favourite things this week?


1 comment:

  1. I love the Piano Guys too, although I haven't seen this one that you mentioned. I will have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...