Wednesday, May 01, 2013

May Goals




Hey Everyone! It's the beginning of May, which means I am linking up again with Kelli from She Learns as She Goes.  Hopefully this month I can do a lot better on my Bible reading among other things. But as I am writing this I am realizing how much is changing this month! It is going to be busy. I am starting a new job (my first real job!), my parents are going on a cruise, so I am taking care of the house and my brother and I am starting a new summer course! I'm a little nervous about all this. 

Here are my goals this month:

Keep up to date with my Bible readings and Devotions.


I did not do very well with this last month, My goal is to do my bible reading plan 5 days a week and keep up with my devotion book.

Start my new job.


I got a job, as a software tester and developer for the summer! I'm very excited about this. I hope to survive my first month without a ton of stress, and when I do get stressed, I at least hope to manage it well.

Sleep


I also didn't do very well with this last month. I hope to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night this month.

Start and keep up with my online summer course


I am taking a course online over the summer in order to get ahead in the fall. I hope to start and keep up with my course work this month.

Manage stress


I have been having some trouble managing my stress. I hope to learn a bit more about how to manage my stress and what causes it. This goal is probably going to be the most difficult.


Read 1 book


I'd like to read at least one more book this month, it was so much fun last month.

These are my goals for the month, What are yours?
Make sure to check out Kelli's blog!

3 comments:

  1. First of all, I have to say that I really like your blog layout. I don't even like yellow, but I think it looks lovely here.

    Secondly, good luck on all your goals for this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been updating it little by little for the past few weeks and I think I've finally got it how I want it. Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you have some worth while goals! I know from experience that summer class and working can be really intense, but it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...