Friday, May 03, 2013

Bathing Suit Season


I came across this video from Ellen today. It's about the ridiculousness of one-piece bathing suits that are currently in fashion.


It's funny, but oh-so-true. I have such a hard time finding one piece bathing suits. I should correct myself. I have a really hard time finding appropriate one piece bathing suits. Does anyone else have this problem? It's so hard to find bathing suits that I feel comfortable in, are appropriate and are one piece! 

Do you have any suggestions on stores to look at? Does anyone else have this problem?

2 comments:

  1. Check out swimoutlet.com that's where I buy mine. They have a ton of suits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried there, they do have awesome suits. The only problem is they don't ship to Canada unfortunately :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...