Saturday, May 11, 2013

Current Favourites


Wow, this week has been absolutely crazy! I started work, and I like it, it's a little stressful though. I didn't have much free time with taking my brother to football and taking care of the house. So I wasn't able to write current favourites on Tuesday, but here it is now!

1) Messy Mondays- Things you should never say to a guy/girl.

These videos came out from Blimey Cow recently, and I think they are amazing! Here they are:



2) Pizza from Andrew


I was having a really stressful day earlier this week and Andrew came over to help me take Stephen to football practice. With him he brought Pizza, Root Beer, Cake, and Flowers. He is the sweetest guy ever!

3) Lipton Raspberry Passion Fruit Green Tea


I've liked this tea for a while, but I re-discovered it this week and I've fallen in love with it all over again.

4) New notebooks

I got a new notebook for work, I love getting new notebooks and school stuff.

5) Gilmore Girls

With the birthday money I got from my relatives I bought all of the seasons of Gilmore Girls. I can't wait to watch them!

What are your current favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...