Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Summer Bucket List


Hey everyone! I've decided to make a bucket list of things I want to do this summer. Often the summer flashes before my eyes and I don't end up getting anything done that I wanted to get done. My plan is to cross things off this list once I finish them and link them to a blog post.

My Summer Bucket List

-Go to the Beach
-Read all the Harry Potter Books
-See Fireworks
-Have a Campfire
-Go Stargazing
-Go on a hike
-Go Biking
-Watch Grease
-Finish 1 season of Gilmore Girls
-Have a Picnic
-Have a Dress Up Date
-Cook a meal for someone else
-Outside Tea Date
-Get Frozen Yogurt
-Nature Scavenger Hunt
-Make Sock Monkeys
-Minecraft Party
-McDonalds Ice Cream Date

2 comments:

  1. SARAH!!!! making sock monkeys is on my summer bucket list to!! its a sign we should get together and do them :) - emma :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...