Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I Went Camping- It Was "In-Tents"

So this past weekend was a long weekend for me! I went camping with Andrew and some of our friends. I was a super fun time and I thought I would share some of the highlights with you (as well as some pictures)!

I made an album for the pictures on my Flickr, so if you want to see more you can find it here.

Andrew and I got there a few hours before everyone else and right away we got to work on setting up our campsite.



Once more people arrived we went to check out the beach, it was beautiful.

That was pretty much all we did that night, we had a campfire and went out for some dinner at this cute little boathouse place.

The next morning I woke Andrew up early (5:00 am! What can I say? I'm a morning person) and we got to work on making some coffee.


Andrew found a robin's egg shell.


We played football on the beach

Fed a Chipmunk


We had a photoshoot on the beach




Probably my favourite picture from the weekend, Andrew was trying Bird calls...

I had a great time, despite being over tired. I love taking pictures, there are far to many to post in one blog post, so if you want to see more, you can look here.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...