Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Rubiks Cube Collection



Warning, if you hate rubiks cubes then this blog post is not for you! I thought it would be fun to show you guys all of the rubiks cubes I have. Here it goes!

3x3


I can solve this in about a minute.

1 year anniversary present


 This is what Andrew got me for our one year anniversary :) He mixed it up so I had to solve it in order to figure out what it said.

4x4


This one takes me about 20 minutes to solve.

5x5


This one takes me about 45 minutes to solve.

6x6

 This one takes me over an hour, probably more like an hour and a half.

7x7

  This one takes me about 2 hours. It's curved so the pieces don't pop out.

Rubiks 360


I have actually never been able to solve this one.

Rubiks Slide



 This is a super fun game that Andrew bought me for my birthday!


 I don't know what this is called, but I can solve it in a couple minutes.

Rubiks Plush Toy


Someone from my church got me this recently, its super cute

Key Chain Rubiks Cube


This is my rubiks cube key chain. I keep it on my backpack. And yes, you can solve it too

God's Got it Figured Out Button


One of my friends from camp got me this, I also keep it on my backpack


Rubiks Cube Speakers


This speaker actually works, I really like it

Metal Rubiks Cube Box




Andrew gave me this for Christmas the first year we were dating.

Staff Sweaters


These are my two staff sweaters, which say rubiks on them :)

RUBIKS ONESIE



This concludes my rubiks cube collection. I hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...