Monday, May 06, 2013

DIY Gift Idea: Daily Love Notes


As I have said before, I love making little gifts for Andrew. Here is one that I made a while ago and today I thought I would write a quick post about it.


It's a weekly pill box that I filled with one note for each day of the week and at the time I put some skittles in each slot. I found this idea on pinterest, but it had no instructions, so here is what I did. It's really simple.

Supplies:
-Pill Box (you can get them at the drug store and at some grocery stores)
-Small Candy
-Paper and pens

What to do:
-Write a note for each day of the week, fold them up and put them in the individual slots.
-Fill the remaining space with candy



I liked this idea a lot. Sometimes you just need a little note in the morning to start your day off. This also might be a cute gift if someone is going away for a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...