Friday, May 31, 2013

May Report Card


May flew by! Today I am linking up with Kelli from She learns As She Goes. Here are my goals for May, incase you missed them.

Keep up to date with my Bible readings and Devotions:C-

I did great with reading my devotions, but I am still having such a hard time getting into the habit of reading my bible every day. I have a new plan that I'm going to try out for next month. We will see how it goes. Do you have any suggestions? I am really struggling with this

Start my new job: A

I started my new job! It is wonderful. I am interested in the things I do and I know it will help me in the future, I feel like I transitioned into having a job very well.

Sleep: B+

I did so much better with this this month! Being in a consistent routine had definitely helped! 

Start and keep up with my online summer course: A+

I have finished all of my labs and readings on time, I am very proud of how this course is going

Manage stress: A-

I feel like I have handled myself really well for the amount of things I've had on my plate this month.

Read 1 book: C

I am almost done the second Harry Potter book, but I didn't quite finish it this month :( I just got a little to busy.

How did you do on your goals this month?

Make sure to check out Kelli's blog!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this post keep up the good work =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on keeping up with everything on your plate! Starting new courses and a new job can't be easy! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...