Saturday, June 01, 2013

June Goals



Hey Everyone! Happy June! Today I am linking up with Kelli from She Learns as She Goes. Here are my goals for this month:

Read my Bible and do my Devotions

I'd like to do this 5 days a week. I am really struggling with this goal. I do have a new plan this month however. I would like to do my bible reading in the morning before I go to work. I saw this pin on pinterest and I am going to try it out, kind of a way to keep track of my progress and keep me accountable. The idea is that it takes 21 days to create a habit, so you have one sticky note per day and when you complete your task you rip off the sticky note. We'll see how this works out. Along with this goal I would also like to keep doing my devotions before I go to bed at night.
Countdown
Image source http://www.dietgirl.org/2012/03/jealousy-is-useful.html

Keep up with school work

I did a very good job with this in May and I hope to continue to keep up with my course readings and labs.

Blog at least twice a week

This kind of got away from me in May. I want to blog at least twice a week this month

Put laundry away...

...The moment it comes out of the dryer. I find my room often gets so messy because I haven't put my clothes away. I hope to keep my laundry clutter to a minimum this month.

Read one book

I'd like to finish the second Harry potter book (I'm almost finished) and I would like to finish the third book.

Here are my goals for the month of June! Make sure to check out Kelli's blog!

Good luck with your goals if you have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...