Thursday, June 13, 2013

Life Update

Hey guys, Sorry for the lack of blog posts lately, I am really having a bad case of writer's block. I haven't been able to think of anything to write about, so here it goes. 

I am still working as a software tester, and I really like it! I definitely chose the right career path.

I finished the second season of Gilmore Girls. So much drama and excitement! I'm addicted.

I finished the second Harry Potter book! It was awesome! I am excited to watch the movie and to start the next book.

Andrew's been gone for a couple weeks... BUT I get to see him TOMORROW!!! I'm so excited!

I've been doing pretty well with my bible reading, I'm pretty proud of myself. 

And Andrew sent me a package! 


They are awesome. 

Anyways, that's what's been going on for me. 

How have you been?

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're having fun! I'm debating over starting the Harry potter books... Is this the first time you've read them? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time I am reading them, they are really great books, I highly recommend them!

      Delete
  2. Cool! I figured I'd buy the first one and give it a shot. I'll probably start it within the next couple days. I've always heard that they get better after the third book, or something, so I wondered if the first ones were any good, but obviously, you liked the first ones a lot. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...