Monday, June 17, 2013

Mid-June Progress Report


Hey everyone, Sorry this is a little late, but here is a quick update on how my goals for June are going.

Read my Bible and do my Devotions

My devotions have been going well, and my bible reading is going better this month than in May. According to my calculations, I should have 11 entries, and I only have 5... yikes. I'll have to keep working at this.

Keep up with school work

This is going well, I finished my first assignment. However I messed up on a couple of my labs. It's nothing I can't come back from.

Blog at least twice a week

I think I'm doing pretty well with this. Even though I had/still have a bad case of writters block.

Put away laundry

I am doing better with this in June, but I'm hoping to get better before the month ends

Read One Book

I finished the second Harry Potter book, I haven't started the third one yet, but I will soon.

Thats how I'm doing this month, How are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...