Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Current Favourites

Hey everyone! Things have been very busy for me lately, but I think after this week it will be a whole lot better. I have a ton of blog posts planned, just not written out. I'm hoping to have a blog marathon and get a whole bunch written up and scheduled in to be posted. For today, here are my current favourites:

Pictures in Cubicle

I recently put up a bunch of pictures in my cubicle, it feels like its my own now, I love it. I ordered them from shutterfly, pretty cool website, nice and inexpensive pictures


Teapot

I got this super cute teapot from Andrew's family as a birthday gift, I am going to try it out tonight! I am so excited


Camping Pictures

I went camping this past weekend! It was really fun, I have a whole bunch of pictures and a blog post about it coming up this week! Keep an eye out for that

Tea

My parents brought me back tea from their trip to the mediterranean. I am so excited to try it!

New T-Shirt

My parents also brought me back this shirt, its super comfortable!

Sorry about the lack of blog posts guys! What are your current favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...