Friday, May 03, 2013

Current Favourites




Hey there internet! This past couple weeks has been a little bit crazy for me. Filling out paper work, getting meal plans organized. Craziness. Sorry that current favourites has been delayed until today, with the end of April report card and May goals it's been busy in my blog world too!

Here are my current favourites:

1) Blogs


Andrew's Brother got a blog! I helped him pick out the name, which I'm pretty proud of. He's a really cool guy. Here is his Blog-Life of a not so Average Joe

I also recently re-designed Andrew's blog. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. He wanted Toronto Maple Leafs Themed. You can check it out here.


2) Taking Pictures


With spring currently upon us I have gotten to take a lot more pictures, I really love taking nature pictures; here are some recent ones I've taken.
 







3) Ritz Crackers


I think these might just be my favourite crackers. They are oh so tasty.

4) Gain Fireworks


These things boost the scent of your laundry. They smell so good! I am so glad I got them.

5) Photoshop


I got photoshop for my Birthday, I am still learning about it but I really like how much more I can do with it.

What are your current favourites this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...