Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Currently (27-07-16)


Knitting... I finished my first pair of rose city rollers and immediately cast on another pair using some scrap yarn. I am done the first sock.


No progress on my Chevron blanket. I am going to a cottage with my family this weekend so I am hoping I will be able to get lots of knitting and crafting time in.

I started the cardigan for my mom. It feels nice to have a sweater on my needles again. I am combining two patterns for this cardigan. Grace by Jane Richmond, (I am using this pattern for the main construction but omitting the lace panels at the top). The second pattern is Ruby Tuesday by Ewa Durasiewicz, I am using the design of the top from this pattern.

Spinning... I plied the singles that were on my wheel and I am planning on spinning with my drop spindle this weekend.

Crocheting... I'm hoping to get several squares done this weekend.

Reading... I am half way done  Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!

What are you currently up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...