Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Monday Goals (19-07-16)

I was sick yesterday, so this week's edition of Monday Goals is brought to you on a Tuesday

Last Week's Goals:

Keep it up | B

I drank enough water, limited my caffeine but I didn't crochet enough squares this week. 

1 Chapter a Day | B

I made good progress even though I didn't read Harry Potter everyday. 

Finish what I started | A +

The hat is finished and I think it looks awesome! I even weaved in the ends!


This Week's Goals:

Take pictures

I want to use my camera more instead of relying on my phone. I want use my camera at least once a day.

1 Chapter a Day & Crochet 2 Squares

I really want this to become a habit. I know that if I don't intentionally make this a goal it won't happen.

Clean out the Fridge

I think something is starting to smell (I know, it's gross). I need to clean out the fridge this week/

What do you want to get done this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...