Monday, July 04, 2016

Monday Goals (04-07-16)


I am going to try something new. A while back I did monthly goals. Recently some blogs I follow have been doing weekly goals and I am going to give it a try to see how I like it. Here are this weeks goals!

8 Cups of water - 2 Cups of Caffeine

I am not drinking enough water. My goal is 8 cups a day. I will use my phone's Health app to track this. I also want to limit myself to 2 cups of caffeinated beverages. After that It needs to be decaffeinated tea or coffee. My phone also has a section in the health app for tracking this.

1 Chapter a Day

I am trying to read more. I want to make progress on the Fifth Harry Potter book this week and I think 1 chapter a day is a reasonable goal for me.

2 Squares a Day

I haven't been making enough progress on my sock yarn blanket. This week I want to get at least 2 squares done a day. This should also help me achieve my overall goal of using up my yarn scraps.

What do you want to get done this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...