Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Currently (20-07-16)


Knitting... I finished my July socks. The yarn is from Stray Cat Socks in the colourway "Electric Avenue". I am planning on entering these socks in a fair in the fall. Which means I have to keep myself from wearing them until then!





So to fill that void, I decided to make a pair of rose city rollers with the left over yarn. I am done the first sock and I hope to be done the second before the weekend is over

I got another pattern repeat done on my Chevron blanket! I'm hoping I can repeat the pattern twice more. We will see how much yarn I have left.


I made a swatch for a cardigan for my mom. Now I just have to sit down and do the calculations to adjust the pattern and then I can really get started.


Spinning... Not much spinning is happening. I find it hard to spin when it is so hot!

Crocheting... Not much progress has been made here... Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things

Reading... I am still reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I'm 25% done according to my kobo

What are you currently up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...