Monday, July 11, 2016

Monday Goals (11-07-16)


Last Week's Goals:

2/3 of last week's goals went pretty well. I'll have to try again on the reading one...

8 Cups of water - 2 Cups of Caffeine | A-

I only missed drinking enough water 1 day and I went over how much caffeine I wanted 2 days. Which I think is pretty good!

1 Chapter a Day | D

This did not go well at all... I only ended up reading 2 chapters, And I read both of those chapters yesterday. I'm going to try again this week..

2 Squares a Day | A

I only missed crocheting 2 squares a day once and I made up for it another day, I am happy that I'm working on elminating some of my yarn stash

This Week's Goals:

Keep it up

I want to continue drinking enough water, limiting my caffeine and crocheting 2 squares a day. 

1 Chapter a Day

I'm going to try this goal again. I want to make more progressing in my reading!

Finish what I started

I started a Star Wars hat a while ago and it has been sitting on my needles half finished for about a month. It's about time I finished it!


What do you want to get done this week?

2 comments:

  1. I should have added a chapter everyday to my goals this week... I've been stuck on Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix for *months* now. It hasn't captured me as much as the previous ones have.
    awesome job on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I'm having a difficult time getting into it as well... Not quite sure what it is, All the other books I've had a hard time putting down!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...