Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Currently (13-07-16)


Knitting... I finished those socks I was working on for my brother (which is a big accomplishment. His feet are HUGE!)


I started my July socks. They are flying off my knitting needles, I am done the toe of the first one. The yarn is from Stray Cat Socks in the colourway "Electric Avenue" and I love it! Not going to lie, I totally bought this yarn because our prom theme was Electric Avenue and I thought that was just too funny. I am planning on entering these socks in a fair in the fall.



I started a chevron blanket. The pattern is for a baby but I am converting it into a lap afghan to give away. I love how it looks so far. I think I'll probably end up making one for myself in the near future.


I am still working on that star wars hat. My goal is to finish it this week!

Spinning... Not much spinning is happening. I find it hard to spin when it is so hot!

Crocheting... I am making steady progress on my sock yarn granny square blanket. I'm hoping I can keep doing 2 squares a day to help reduce my yarn stash little by little.


Reading... I am still reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I'm starting to get into it. (finally!)

Cooking... Spaghetti and meat sauce. Nice and simple.

What are you currently up to?

1 comment:

  1. your knitting is amazing... that blanket looks like it's going to be gorgeous! I never could knit (and believe me I tried) but you really inspire me to get back into crocheting.

    (and I'm finally almost finished with Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! It definitely took a while, ha.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...