Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Currently (06-07-16)


Knitting... I finished my sweater last week! I am really happy with how it turned out. Pattern was Briquette by Alicia Plummer.



I started a pair of socks for my brother. I am done the first sock!

Spinning... Knit Picks Bare Roving still. Spinning hasn't been a big priority for me lately. Hopefully I can make some time this weekend to get some plying done!

Crocheting... I finished that Dragon Ball Z hat. I also started working on a few squares for my leftover sock yarn blanket. I learned an important lesson. WEAVE IN THE ENDS AS YOU GO! I spent almost an hour weaving in the ends for 30 squares... Now I will be doing it as I finish the squares.


Reading... I am still reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I'm trying to make more progress in my reading.

Drinking... Pom Diggety from Davids Tea. Nice and sweet. Terrific hot or iced. I'm probably going to be buying more of this one!

Cooking... I made some peanut butter and honey granola last week. It was pretty good but I probably won't make it again.

What are you currently up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...