Monday, July 25, 2016

Monday Goals (25-07-16)



Last Week's Goals:

Take pictures | C

I used my camera twice, which is better than nothing!

1 Chapter a Day & Crochet 2 Squares | B

1 chapter a day happened really easily this week. Crocheting, not so much. I'm just not super motivated at the moment. 

Clean out the Fridge | A+

I cleaned it out and filled it with yummy fruits and veggies. 

This Week's Goals:

Breakfast

I am really bad at eating breakfast in the morning. This week I want to try to redevelop that habit

Spin

I have two bobbins full of singles to be plied on my spinning wheel. I want to get this done this week. I also want to use my drop spindle a bit more. Let's say more than twice this week.

Get Rid of The Junk

I have so much stuff in the back of my car. I need it to be mostly clean for our trip to the cottage this weekend. I want to deal will the junk in the trunk so that it will be more usable.

What do you want to get done this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...