Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Monday Goals (02-08-16)



Last Week's Goals:

Breakfast | A+

I ate breakfast every day! It was delicious.

Spin | A

I used my drop spindle at least 3 times and I plied those two bobbins of singles that were on my spinning wheel.

Get Rid of The Junk  |A-

I removed the junk from the back of the car... but I just put it in a pile in the apartment, So I didn't exactly get rid of it in the best way...


This Week's Goals:

Finish the Blanket

This blanket has been sitting on my needles for quite a while now. I want to get it done!

Crochet

I need to keep working on crocheting those squares! I fell off the wagon. I want to do 2 squares each day (at least!)

Spin

I want to make more progress with my drop spindle this week. I have a project in mind for the yarn I am currently spinning so I want to start making faster progress! I want to spin at least once a day and hopefully be half done spinning the singles for this project by next week

What do you want to get done this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...