Monday, August 29, 2016

Monday Goals (29-08-16)

I really overachieved on two of my goals this week! It was only because once I got started on them I started having too much fun and didn't want to stop!

Last Week's Goals:

Half the X's | A++

I have three baby quilts to finish before October. I finished ALL the x's AND I put one quilt entirely together!! Guys this is amazing. I have fallen back in love with sewing

Water | C

Drinking 8 cups of water a day proved to be a challenge for me. I drank more water than usually, but I don't think I ever got to 8 cups in a day... yikes.

Spin a Bobbin | A++

Not only did I spin all the singles but I also plied about 90% of the singles I made. I am SO happy with how the yarn turned out. I ended up with over 400 yards of sport weight yarn so far.



This Week's Goals:

Water

I really want to drink enough water. I know it's good for you and I want to make sure I am taking care of myself.

Finish Something

I feel like I haven't finished anything knitting wise in quite a while. I currently have socks, a shawl, a cardigan and a hat on the go. I want to finish one (maybe two) of these things this week. 

Work Term Report

I have put this off for far to long. My work term report for my last two coop terms is due in a few weeks. Normally I'm pretty good at working on this as I go, but this time I've been procrastinating.- I've started it but I want to get it done before school starts up again for me (on the 8th of September). I need to write 8 short blog posts about what I did each month of my work term. It's not super difficult but I just have to sit down and do it!

What do you want to get done this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...