Monday, September 12, 2016

Monday Goals (12-09-16)


Last Week's Goals:

Water | C

I am really not great at this... Does anyone have any tricks for drinking enough water??

Finish Something | A

I finished the hat and the shawl! I am really happy with how both of them turned out. And since my last blog post I started and finished another shawl (this one was for myself) 



Work Term Report | B

I wrote up 5 of the 8 blog posts during the week I had wanted to complete this task. Since then I finished the whole report and handed it in!

This Week's Goals:

Water

This needs to happen. 8 cups a day is the goal.

No Cereal for Dinner

Andrew is away this week. I know that I will feel much better if I don't eat cereal for dinner every night but it's really hard to motivate yourself to cook for just one person. I'm setting the goal of not eating cereal for dinner any night this week while my husband is gone.

Finish the Socks

I started these socks in the middle of August (in preparation for Christmas) and I am just starting the second one. I want to get them off the needles this week so that I can start my September socks!


What do you want to get done this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...