Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday Goals (22-08-16)

Last Week's Goals:

Finish August Socks | A

I finished my socks! The only thing I didn't do was block them. I don't normally block my socks but I think this pattern will require it

Divide the Sleeves | A+

I got past the sleeves! Most complicated part of the cardigan (in my opinion) is finished!

Try a new recipe | A

I tried a chicken and potato and cheese recipe. Andrew loved it, I was okay with it. I did really enjoy making it though. It's fun to try new things.


This Week's Goals:

Half the X's

I have three baby quilts to finish before October. I am finally at the sewing stage (aka the fun stage!). I am making a rag quilt so I have to sew an x on each of the 216 blocks. I want to get through half of the x's this week (so a diagonal line on each square)

Water

This habit did not stick. I really need to drink enough water, I can totally tell the difference when I don't get enough. This week I want to drink 8 cups a day.

Spin a Bobbin

I've been spinning this alpaca merino since my birthday (April). It's time to power through and finish spinning (so that I can start knitting!). I want to spin the last little bit of the first 100 grams and all of the next 100 grams. That way I can ply them together next week!

What do you want to get done this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...