Friday, May 02, 2014

April Report Card

April has come and gone, so now it is time to update you, my loyal readers, on how my goals for the month went. If you missed my goals, you can find them here.

Finish up Second Year|A

I was successful! I maintained my averages in all of my courses. I'm so proud with how I did this semester.

Spring Clean|B

I cleaned my room very thoroughly, I got rid of two garbage bags full of stuff and I sent one garbage bag over to the thrift store. However I didn't clean my car, I took out all the garbage but I didn't vacuum or dust it.

Finish Paper Flowers|A+

I finished all of the flowers! And I even put them into some of the bouquets! I'm so relieved to have this done.

Take a Break|B-

I did well with this, up until the last half of April, I got so excited about the crafts I was doing for the wedding that I forgot to take a break some days, and I got pretty burned out.

Revamp My Blog Design|A+

I'm so happy with how the changes turned out!

Make My Master Wedding To-Do List|A

I did this! I'm so proud of myself, and it's pretty detailed. I'm sure I missed things, but I can always add to it. Now it's time to start checking things off the list!

Overall Grade|B+

I'm happy with how I did on my goals this month, I feel like I really made use of my time off before work starts again (which is Monday!!). How did you do on your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...