Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Tea of the Week-Fruta Bomba


This weeks tea of the week is brought to you by my lovely brother Stephen! He gave me two types of tea for my birthday, Wild Orange Blossom (which I recently ran out of, so I was super happy to get some more!) and Fruta Bomba! Fruta Bomba is a green tea from teavana. I've recently been finding a lot of green teas that I like so I'm not surprised I like this one already! This tea has many flavours in it, including papaya, peach, lemongrass, apple and pineapple. I love the sweet fruity flavour it has. I can really feel the caffeine in it though, and I've been trying to reduce the amount of caffeine I drink since it keeps me up at night, so I have to drink this tea in the morning. Other then that, I love this tea! Definitely a new favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...