Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tea of the Week-Bellini (Peach Orange)

Don't get me wrong, I love loose leaf tea. Something about measuring out the tea leaves feels so mature. It's a very sophisticated way to drink tea. However, it isn't very practical for work. There are so many more utensils to clean with loose leaf tea. I also find that loose leaf teas tend to be more fragrant, and I don't want to bother anyone at work with the tea smells So I've been trying to find some new bagged teas to take to work, since having tea with me at work is clearly a must.

With that being said, the next few weeks are going to feature some bagged teas that I've recently found that I am loving! The first os bellini peach orange by tetley. My friend let me try this tea when I was at her house recently. I love it. The container describes it as "A delicious infusion of peach and orange with a just a touch of ginger to brighten your day." I think it is absolutely fantastic. As soon as I tried it I knew it was going to move up to one of my number one favourite teas of all time. And I've tried a lot of tea! It's sweet, and relaxing and not bitter at all like I thought it might be. I just wish they had it at the grocery store we have in town, so I wouldn't have to drive into the big city to get it. I'm hooked. And I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...