Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tea of the Week-Summerberries

This weeks tea of the week is in celebration of summer. I'm so excited that the warmer weather is here to stay. I'm actually sitting outside while I write this weeks tea of the week. It's really nice. This weeks tea of the week is Summerberries by Tetley. This tea is very fruity and has rosehip, hibiscus, apples and strawberries. I think I'm going to look for more teas with strawberries in it, because this tea is delicious! It's a little bitter though, so I think I will add some sugar to it when I drink it at home.  I also love that this tea is caffeine free, since I'm trying to watch how much caffeine I'm putting into my system. I've been finding that this tea is a great pick me up at work when I'm feeling a little tired, since the bitterness wakes me up a little bit.

This weeks tea of the week also features the new mug I got for my birthday from Andrew! One of my friends got this mug at her bridal shower a few years ago and I've wanted one ever since. As you can see it says "Mrs." on the front and on the inside it has a heart at the bottom of the mug and says "I found the one my heart loves. Songs of Solomon 3:4". It's adorable and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...