Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tea of the Week-Warmth (Cinnamon Spice with Orange Blossom)

This weeks tea of the week is another one of the teas I bought when I first went back to work at the beginning of May. It's called warmth cinnamon spice with orange blossom and it's made by Tetley.

One of my friends recommended it to me and so when I saw it at the store I had to pick some up. This tea is a very comforting tea.  I'm not sure why but cinnamon teas tend to remind me of Christmas, and that makes me think of warmth and comfort. I love it, and I will definitely be buying more when I run out of this can. I love drinking this tea at work when I need to relax a little bit. Computers can be so frustrating sometimes so I try to take a break and have some calming tea whenever I can. I love this tea for work and if you are looking for a nice comforting caffeine free tea, then this one might be for you!

What's your favourite tea this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...