Thursday, May 22, 2014

Crazy Dreams

I've been sick all week with a cold. This is one of the worst colds I've had in a while and it has lead to two strange dreams nightmares that I thought you guys would find humerous. Here we go!

Dream Number One - The Dishes

This dream seemed to come at an odd time. Andrew and I recently registered for wedding presents and we registered for these dishes
Well, in my dream all we got for gifts was dishes! Like hundreds of them. And I woke up because I was so panicked with what to do with all these hundreds and hundreds of plates! Weird. 

Dream Number Two - Birch Branch Overload

This dream happened the worst night of my cold, and it happened four times in the one night. And every time I woke up panicking. In this dream the worship pastor from Andrew's church was selling us his unused birch branches for our wedding. But since Andrew and I already had so many branches from the trees that got hit by the ice storms I didn't need all the branches he was selling. So I asked for half of them instead of all of them. But he said no, we could only buy the whole pile or a quarter of the pile of branches. So I asked for two quarters. But he still wouldn't sell them to me! 

Both of these seem like really silly dreams now, but at the time they woke me up in a panic. Now I just laugh about them! I hope they made you smile! Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...