Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tea of the Week-Banana

This week I am going to tell you a little bit about a tea my mom got me for my birthday yesterday. I had such a great day yesterday which I will have a post about later on this week.

My mom took me to the Bentley Tea House in Fergus yesterday for lunch and tea. The Bentley Tea House was a really cool place to visit. There were so many teas to look at and smell it was really hard to pick which one to try for lunch! I ended up getting the Banana and my mom got Mango Mist. They were both really delicious! For lunch we had these fantastic scones and soup. The soup was hearty and the scone was wonderful! Can you tell I'm a huge fan of this place already? For dessert I had a butter tart and my mom had a piece of gluten-free, dairy-free Pecan Pie. I had a bite and it was amazing, and I don't even like pecan pie! Anyways, If you are in Fergus and looking for a place to eat lunch, definitely check out the Bentley Tea House.

Now, onto this week's tea of the week!

This weeks tea of the week is the Banana tea I tried yesterday. The best way I can describe the smell is like a banana popsicle. It tastes a little bit like one too. I love it! I can't wait to try it as an iced tea. I love how sweet it is. I think I might try to find more banana tea in the near future!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...