Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Tea of the Week-Cherry Blossom

I'm the type of girl that gets really excited when I get an email from David's Tea. Normally I hate this type of spam mail, but I actually read the tea newsletter and sometime I rush to David's Tea in between classes to get their newest tea. That's what happened with this weeks tea of the week. I got an email from David's Tea earlier this year saying that their Valentines collection (the sweetheart collection) had arrived along with a limited edition tea Cherry Blossom. So of course, right after my classes I hopped in my car and drove to the nearest David's tea. I was planning on just buying the Sweetheart collection, but then I asked to smell the Cherry Blossom tea, since I was curious about it. It smelled FANTASTIC. So I bought it. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a great smelling tea.

When I first tried this tea, I have to say I was really disappointed. It did not taste nearly as good as it smells. So I didn't drink it for a while. But I figured out what was making it taste so bad. I let it steep for way too long. I figured that since I liked strong tea, and this tea smelt so good that it must taste better when you let it steep longer. I was wrong. I steep this tea for exactly four minutes. I use a timer and everything.

When you let it steep for the right time, this tea is wonderful. It's sweet, smells amazing and I find it relaxing. I don't know if you can buy it anymore, But if you find it, I highly recommend it, just make sure you don't steep it too long.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks tea of the week! Leave a comment if you have a tea you would like me to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...