Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tea of the Week-Green Tea


I know I missed last weeks tea of the week. I just wasn't feeling it, so I decided to take a week off. But it's back!

This weeks tea of the week is Green Tea. I've only started liking green tea recently, I remember a short time ago I didn't like it at all. Or at least that's what I told people. I think I just hadn't really tried green tea intentionally. I really like it though. I find it a little more calming than black tea, so sometimes I will order green tea at tim hortons instead of my regular earl grey. I recently bought a box of green tea and I think I like it. But I think I like a green tea that has other flavours in it better, like movie night.


If you haven't tried green tea yet, I would suggest that you at least try it. You might be pleasantly surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...