Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Tea of the Week-Wild Orange Blossom & Youthberry


This week's tea is the combination of the last two week's tea's. They are the tea's that my mom and dad brought back for me from their trip to Florida. I didn't know that you could mix different teas together until my mom told me that these two tea's were meant to go together. But now I will be trying more combinations of tea's. It's so much fun and makes me feel like a scientist.

The two tea's I combined for this weeks tea of the week are Youthberry and Wild Orange Blossom. I loved these teas when I tasted them individually but I love them more together! I really like the combination of the berries in the youthberry with the orange from the wild orange blossom. The person at the tea store said to let the tea steep for the shortest amount of time described on the packages, which was 2 minutes. However, I think this doesn't bring enough orange flavour to the combination, so I recommend to let it steep for longer, but that's just my personal preference. I really like this combination and I hope that I will be able to buy some more of both of these kinds of tea, since I only have three cups left of the wild orange blossom.


I'm really liking these more fruity teas, so if you have any that you would recommend, let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...