Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Monthly Goals-April 2014

For those of you who have been following Camp Girl in the Real World for a long time you will know that I used to link up from Kelli from She Learns as She Goes and Blimey Cow once a month to post some of my goals for the month. A while back I stopped doing them because I found it too stressful and was almost always disappointed with myself at the end of the month. I've decided that with school almost ending, it would be a good time to bring them back! Kelli no longer does the link up, but I've decided to do it anyways. Here are my goals for April:

Finish up Second Year

This semester has been crazy, and I'm so excited that I'm almost done. I only have one more assignment, 1 take home exam and three other exams. My goal is to maintain my averages in all my classes.

Spring Clean

My room and my car are a disaster. I really need to clean them, and I will have extra time once the semester is over.

Finish Paper Flowers

For our wedding I have about 1000 paper flowers to make, and I have just over 600 made. I'm hoping to get all of the paper flowers done by the end of April, and I think I can do it, as long as I don't procrastinate too much.

Take a Break

I need to remember to relax. So this month, I am going to try to take a break every morning. I'm going to make sure I take a break at some point in the day to have a cup of tea and NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE. Just rest and enjoy the coffee or tea.

Revamp My Blog Design

It's time for a bit of a change, so this month I'm planning on updating my blog design, I already have some ideas and as you may have noticed, I already started! Are you pumped? I am.

Make My Master Wedding To-Do List

I've been wanting/needing to do this for a while. I need to make a huge and detailed list of all the things that I need to get finished. And I've been kind of dreading this, but it needs to get done.


There you have it! My goals for the month of April! Leave a comment letting me know some of your goals for this month!





2 comments:

  1. Liking the new design! And LOVE that you're doing paper flowers. Our engagement is to short for all the DIY projects I wanted to do, so I'm really enjoying following along with yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I'm glad you like the new design! I love how the paper flowers are looking, but It's been a lot more work then I was realizing, but I'm hoping it's worth it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...